JAINTIA HILLS (MEGHALAYA)
Amrit Cement Industries Limited (ACIL) is setting up a Greenfield cement project of 3 MTPA Jaintia Hills District, Meghalaya- 793200. The following are the project specifications:
- Phase1 – 1.0 (Million Tons Per Annum)
- Phase 2 – 2.0 (Million Tons Per Annum)
Captive Power Plant:
- Phase 1 – 10 MW
- Phase 2 – 30 MW
Amrit Cement Industries Ltd.
Vill - Umlaper Elaka – Rymbai,
Jaintia Hills District,
(Bus stop – Opp. Hill Cement)
- Clearance of the project by Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Six monthly compliance report of the stipulated conditions in the Environment Clearance – JUNE,2011.
- Six monthly compliance report of the stipulated conditions in the Environment Clearance – December,2011.
Meghalaya is our testing ground to enter into cement industry. We have firm plans of becoming a National Player with a strong foothold in Eastern India. We will set up our own unit in Bihar and cater to the entire Eastern Region. We are in initial stages of setting up our unit here for which work has already begun.
Unit Capacity – 1 Million Tons Per Annum
Location – Khalgaon, Bhagalpur.
After establishing a strong foothold in North East, we will cater to the burgeoning demand in Nepal. This will be done by setting up an integrated cement plant. We have already incorporated our company in the country and have our team working on the project. We will have our own mines along with a captive power plant and a full fledge production facility.
Company Name - Amrit Cement Nepal Pvt. Limited
Plant Capacity – 1 Million Tons per Annum
Power Plant – 15 MW